Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Pooping, The Laughing, The Crying

This poop experience recently happened to a friend of mine.  We'll call him "Z." 

While on an evening outing to the theatre, Z's friend returned from the restroom in an uncontrollable fit of laughter.  Unable to explain what he had just seen, he told Z that he would have to look for himself.

Upon viewing the scene, Z immediately fell into a similar fit of laughing hysteria, but as a professional photographer, he knew his duty.  Through teary eyes and despite the disapproving looks of onlookers, he managed to capture the image contained in the link below.

     

This is a good time to introduce the POOP WARNING.  Because as much as I enjoy a good poop antidote or an interesting tale of digestion, I don't especially enjoy looking at Real poop, so I understand that you might not either.  Or when my blog shows up in your browsing history, you may want to be able to Claim that you read it for the stories.  


Looking at the splatter pattern, we can only imagine that this was nearly a much more disastrous event for one unfortunate moviegoer.  

Leaving the theatre, the group spotted the manager outside of the restroom, mop and bucket in hand, along with two employees in a heated debate over who would have to clean up the poop.  Let's just say, one of them was shit out of luck.

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I'm not a fan of poo or poo related activities in general, but I feel compelled to comment.

    I was here for this. It was very powerful. Very powerful. It permanently reshaped my movie going experiences. Every time I walk into a bathroom at a movie theater now, any movie theater, I instantly, and graphically, flash back to this moment, and instinctively tense up.

    We were all changed that day.

    ReplyDelete